Ir ao conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Senha inicial (boot) do XP. Eu não lembro?

sleepstar

Posts recomendados

Beleza, pessoal?

Faz tempo que não entro na net, é estava viajando muito estes meses.

Aqui, em casa estava instalando uma rede com Windows XP.

Só que na maquina do Servidor, esqueci a senha (estava viajando). E preciso pegar uns executaveis que bolei.

Como faço para obter a senha, novamente ?

Escutei uma história que esta senha criptografada em um lugar do HD.

E que existe um programa que acha onde está, e outro programa que decodifica a senha.

Alguém sabe de algo.

Tô sem usar a máquina principal.

FalÔ.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

acho que não serviu pois não crie um disco de redefinicao de senhas, e as senhas sao padronizadas (apenas 3 contas). Mas não lembro.

Acho que o metodo da Microsoft, ela deve esconder informaçoes ( à favor de sua imagem), pois deve ter outros métodos, como um harcker faria ???

Tem mais ideias.

FalÔ

Link para o comentário

Este metodo é para ser usado apenas com o intuito de aprendizado ou para situações de emergencia e não deve ser realizado sem a permissão do dono(s) do(s) computador(es). Se for realiza-lo faça por conta propria e corra os riscos.

Para recuperar senhas no Windows XP ou NT:

Http://hcpf.tk

Hacking Windows XP Passwords is quite simple compared to unix and linux passwords.

There are many ways to crack it, you can either brute force, create your own password, or

keylogging (IF THE COMPUTER HAS INTERNET!).  There are a little more ways to crack it, but

I will only state the ways I think is the best.

If you are reading this just for restoring your old password, I suggest you move

on to the part where you create your own password.  If you are trying to hack the school's

temp, or another person's comp, I suggest either keylogging or brute forcing.  Now lets

move on to the brute forcing.

BRUTE FORCING

Brute forcing is time taking, boring, but useful when you have no other way.

To brute force, you need to have a user hash, user hashes look quite confusing, and it

will currently be impossible to crack it with just a paper and pencil.  They look like this:

Temp:500:a539c142589a9679e2d982cafa8ba18e:4d89b97bca9985e46c648133b48dd9e1:::

Temp being the username, 500 being the id, and the rest being the hash.

A lanman hash is:a539c142589a9679e2d982cafa8ba18e and an NT hash is:4d89b97bca9985e46c648133b48dd9e1

When you receive the hash, you will get a format like the above.

I suggest getting the hash from a floppy disk, which boots into dos.  (You can find the floppy

image in the downloads page of my site,(http://hcpf.cjb.net))  Once you are in dos, you type

[quando.bat](Without the brackets).  Once you have succesfully booted in dos, received the hash, you

can now go back to your computer, (Or restart the computer if you are cracking your own) and crack

the has with a program.  (You can find the hash inside a file called pass.txt)  I suggest using CAIN

and ABEL.  You can find out more information with CAIN and ABEL.  (You can also find that in the

downloads page).

LINUX, CREATING YOUR OWN PASSWORD

If you want to create your own password, or set it as blank for the user, you can use this

method.  You can either use linux, a linux boot floppy, or ebcd (Emergency Boot CD).  I suggest using

a linux boot floppy, since CD's are expensive, and most people who read this dont have a linux.  In the

floppy disk, you change your current directory to your SAM directory, mostly /dev/hda1/windows/system32/config/.

Then open up the sam file, and follow the directions inside the floppy you downloaded, or if you have ebcd,

just keep pressing enter after pressing 5 at boot.  Then you can replace the password with your own,

(Somtimes making the password blank helps if others have not worked).  I somewhat suggest this method, but

the keylogging is the best for not being expelled or imprisoned.

KEYLOGGING

One of the best methods, keylogging is simple, once you set the password blank from linux, you

input a keylogger, (Of course, downloadable from my site), set it as a master boot record, and hope that

a person tries to login to the account you wanna hack, resorts to using another account, and goes on the

internet.  Once somone has done that, the log will be sent to you, and you will find the password in the log!

To set the keylogger as a master boot record, you must download the file from my downoad page, find the keylogger,

and set it as a master boot record.  Once you have done all that, you login to the computer with the account

you wanna hack, and run the keylogger.  When you receive your password, you can go back to the computer, replace

the password with the real one, and login to the other computers with the same password (If at school or at a company).

T+

Link para o comentário

O arquivo em questão é o SAM(system account manager) se você quiser tentar descriptografá-lo vai nessa, mas eu acho q você só vai perder tempo, ele gera uma chave de 128 bits bem difícil de quebrar, mas, você pode tentar com o jack the ripper q é um brute force, você definiu alguma senha para a conta administrador?? senão você pode entrar simplesmente pressionando ctrl+alt+del 2 vezes na tela de boas-vindas. você ainda pode zerar o SAM substituindo pelo SAM do repair do windows.

Dependendo do SP do seu sistema você ainda pode usar um disco de boot do linux para alterar a senha da conta.

Existem outros programas que fazem isso.

visite:

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

Sobre o Clube do Hardware

No ar desde 1996, o Clube do Hardware é uma das maiores, mais antigas e mais respeitadas comunidades sobre tecnologia do Brasil. Leia mais

Direitos autorais

Não permitimos a cópia ou reprodução do conteúdo do nosso site, fórum, newsletters e redes sociais, mesmo citando-se a fonte. Leia mais

• Criar novo...