Ir ao conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Ajuda pra não gasta $$ a toa.

HAL9000

Posts recomendados

teoricamente suporta mas se funcionar vai ficar perto do limite...

http://www.guru3d.com/article/Videocards/391/9/

"Anyway, NVIDIA states that the G80 core can peak at 145.5 Watts with 116.6 on average during gameplay.

Now bare with me here as we built a completely new high-end system for this test. We used a new Core 2 Duo X6800 Extreme Processor, the new nForce 680i mainboard, a Zalman cooler, DVD-rom and WD raptor driver. All that in combo with the GeForce 8800 GTX summed up to a peak load of 363 Watts and the GeForce 8800 GTS at 338 Watts

So here's my power supply recommendation for today.

The GeForce 8800 GTX requires you to have a 450 Watt power supply unit if you use it in a high-end system. You'll also notice that the GTX uses two 6-pin power connectors so I'd like to strongly advise a PSU with dual 12-volts rails here. So why in the name of your preferred God does the GeForce 8800 GTX require two 6-pin power connectors? Well, the PCI Express spec allows for 75W from the edge connector plus 75W from each external 6-pin power connector. The GeForce 8800 GTX requires two 6-pin power connectors to deliver the full power requirements of the board while adhering to the PCI Express edge connector and 6-pin connector specification. So it's more fitting a specification rather then it was "absolutely" needed."

pegamos a seventeam, 420W - colocamos um rendimento de 70%- e temos= 294W (para os mais otimistas)

...beeeeeem perto do limite

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

Sobre o Clube do Hardware

No ar desde 1996, o Clube do Hardware é uma das maiores, mais antigas e mais respeitadas comunidades sobre tecnologia do Brasil. Leia mais

Direitos autorais

Não permitimos a cópia ou reprodução do conteúdo do nosso site, fórum, newsletters e redes sociais, mesmo citando-se a fonte. Leia mais

• Criar novo...

Ebook grátis: Aprenda a ler resistores e capacitores!

EBOOK GRÁTIS!

CLIQUE AQUI E BAIXE AGORA MESMO!